Curriculum Vitae Birgitte Feiring
|Year of Birth:||1964|
|Contact:||Birgitte Feiring, Valbygårdsvej 70 B, 2500 Valby, Denmark
Skype ID: Birgitte Feiring
|Education:||M.Sc. Anthropology, University of Copenhagen|
Broad and multi-faceted experience with human rights and development, particularly:
- Indigenous peoples’ human rights as enshrined in ILO Convention No. 169 and the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples, including implementation strategies at international, national and local levels; application of provisions regarding consultation, participation and consent; land, territories and resources; monitoring and assessment.
- Rights-based approaches to development; multi- and bilateral policy development and development programming, including design, formulation, appraisal and evaluation of programs
- Aid effectiveness and UN coordination, including international policies, strategies, programs and tools for poverty reduction and achievement of the Millennium Development Goals
- Communication and information dissemination, capacity-building and training;
- Labour rights, natural resource management, climate change, REDD+, intercultural bilingual education and teacher training.